Up to 18 SEER
2 cooling stages
Top temperature control
American Standard owners have saved an average of
50% per year Savings based on customers who currently have a 10 SEER unit.
Gold 17 Air Conditioner Cape Coral - St. Clair's Custom Air
A system that works smarter.
This home cooling system’s design keeps you comfortable, thanks to generous two-step cooling. Plus, with ratings up to 18.00 SEER, this central air system provides incredible energy efficiency saving you on operating costs.
GOLD 17 CENTRAL AIR SYSTEM HIGHLIGHTS
- Reduce up to 56 percent of your energy usage with this central air system that surpasses government efficiency standards.*
- This home central air conditioner runs at 70 percent capacity except on the hottest days when it steps up to the seond stage thanks to a two-step Duration™ compressor with two-stage cooling.
- Experience quiet operation with this system that is so quiet, you’ll barely notice it’s running.
- Enjoy our home cooling systems that cool your home with an environmentally friendly refrigerant that’s ozone-safe.
- Get more efficient and reliable cooling, thanks to a durable Spine Fin™ coil found in this home central air conditioner.
- Rust-resistant coating, screws and basepan protect system from the elements.
* Potential energy use comparing an 8-SEER system to an 18-SEER high-efficiency system. Actual energy savings will vary.
For information on limited warranty terms for your existing product, please refer to your owner’s manual or view a copy of our warranty booklet. Your local dealer can provide a copy of your owner’s manual. Contact Us Today!
Beginning May 1, 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at americanstandardair.com or by calling 800-554-8005. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Registered Limited Warranty terms on this product include:
- 12-year limited warranty on compressor.
- 10-year limited warranty on outdoor coil.
- 10-year limited warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. Visit our Warranty + Registration page for more information.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.