Up to 22 SEER
Variable cooling stages
American Standard owners have saved an average of
50% per year Savings based on customers who currently have a 10 SEER unit.
AccuComfort™ Variable Speed Platinum 20 Air Conditioner Cape Coral - St.Clair's Custom Air
Our most efficient air conditioner.
Our AccuComfort™ Variable Speed Platinum 20 Air Conditioner comes with AccuComfort™ technology that allows the system to consistently adjust to run at a more efficient speed to maintain your personal level of comfort. Plus, with up to a 21.00 SEER rating, this A/C system is one of the most efficient multi-stage cooling units on the market.
AccuComfort™ Variable Speed Platinum 20 Air Conditioner Highlights
- Maximize your home comfort with this AccuComfort ™ variable-speed air conditioner that works smarter to lower the operating cost.
- Experience this AccuComfort ™ unit that has a wider operating range to allow the system to remain operating when the competition’s products are cycling on and off.
- Get the comfort you set with AccuComfort ™ technology that is consistent with a ½ degree in 1/10th of 1% increments.
- Experience the technology inside this central A/C unit that is the quietest at 4dB below the nearest competitor minimum.
- Discover the advantage of owning this system available with lower compressor modulation and fan speeds yield amazingly low sound levels and max out the benefits of AccuClean™ Air Cleaner technology.
- Get seamless comfort and reduced energy costs with Enhanced Humidity Control.
- Receive dependable comfort for years to come with an A/C system that is built with quality materials, innovative features, durable construction and backed by our independent American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning Dealers to ensure your central A/C unit.
- Recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2019
For information on limited warranty terms for your existing product, please refer to your owner’s manual or view a copy of our warranty booklet. Your local dealer can provide a copy of your owner’s manual. Contact Us Today!
Beginning May 1, 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at americanstandardair.com or by calling 800-554-8005. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Registered Limited Warranty terms on this product include:
- 12-year limited warranty on compressor.
- 10-year limited warranty on outdoor coil.
- 10-year limited warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. Visit our Warranty + Registration page for more information.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.